We at Rocmaura are a community of caring people,
committed to providing quality care guided by Christian
We are inspired by the healing ministry of Jesus Christ
and the tradition of caring and compassion reflected
in the mission of the
Sisters of Charity of the Immaculate Conception.
Out of that spirit and mission,
we will continue to meet the changing needs
of our residents and those we serve.
Values We Hold:
- the dignity of each person
- the sacredness of life at every age
- a welcoming, home-like atmosphere
- a holistic approach to care
- support for the families of residents
- meaningful relationships with diverse groups
(faith communities, health care and community agencies, and all associated with Rocmaura)
- adherance to the Catholic Health Association of Canada Health Ethics Guide.